meta

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search here

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Case Digest/ Brief

Legend:

Plaintiff (P) Defendant (D)
Procedural Facts (PF) Substantive Facts (SF)
Issue (I) Holding (H)
Reasoning (R) Dissents (Ds)


Hello Reader!
I will be posting case briefs every now and then. Visit this blog so you could download them here free!

The format of the case briefs I've written is taken from Steven J. Frank's Book: "Learning the law: success in law school and beyond".
I think it is the best format because you'll remember the case in a glance which is really helpful during recitations because you can't peek on your notes for too long because professors wouldn't like it. And I'm sure you wouldn't wanna hear them say "This is not the time for you to read Ms./Mr. Whoeveryouare.






No comments:

Post a Comment